The Crafted Classique returns on Saturday 12th August for the 4th year running, sponsored by digital agency Crafted and in association with British Cycling.
Continuing to build on the past 3 years’ success, the Crafted Classique blends beautiful surroundings with a selection of exciting routes suitable for all abilities, quality local produce and a relaxed, family friendly atmosphere. The Crafted Classique really is the premier cycling sportive of East Anglia.
Challenge yourself to cycle 55km, 100km or 100miles through the stunning Suffolk landscape and picturesque coastal scenes. Beginning at the historic Ipswich Marina with its unique maritime architecture, rolling out across the Suffolk countryside through idyllic towns and villages. The 100mile course stretching all the way up to Aldeburgh on the Heritage Coast, before returning to the Neptune Marina finishing line for live music, fresh cider and beer, a post-ride massage and complimentary hog roast.
Where else would you find all this?
- Timed event
- Complimentary coffee and bacon rolls at the start
- 3 stunning country and coastal routes to choose from
- A rolling start
- Mapped, signed and GPS routes (GPS routes for pre entries only)
- Ride nutrition
- Mechanical support
- Post ride massage
- Hog roast and food (available from 11am)
- Local Cider and Beer at the finish
- Live music and family entertainment at Cult Cafe